- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole, 2 percent fat, or 1 percent fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Unsalted butter
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Whisk in the salt, granulated sugar, and flour. If you have the time, set aside for 30 minutes.
- In a nonstick 8 to 10-inch omelet pan, melt about 1/2 teaspoon butter over medium heat.
- When it foams, pour or ladle in about 1/8 cup (2 tablespoons) batter. Lift and swirl the pan so the batter coats the bottom. Replace the pan on the burner and cook just until set and the underside is lightly browned.
- Using a spatula or your fingers, flip the crepe and cook until the other side is lightly browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat until the batter is used up.
- Spread each crepe with a thin layer of Nutella and fold into quarters. You can sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar if desired adding bananas is optional as well.